Assalam-o-Allaekum

I'm very pleased to well come you to the Education forum of Pakistan. Hope your visit will be useful and you will get your required assistance.
regards
Sadaf Awan

Wisdom Thought

The one who likes to see the dreams, night is short for them and who One who likes to fulfill the dreams, day is short for them.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sample Covering Letter


 
The Principal,
X.Y.Z
Malir Cantt. 

Subject: Secondary Section Teacher of Islamiat.

Respected Madam!
                  I wish to apply for the position of secondary section Islamiat teacher advertised recently on Jang newspaper.
I have Masters in Islamiat and Education from the University of Karachi and have spent almost three years in the Middle section of Army Public School C.O.D. as a teacher.
I am a positive and motivated teacher, I am committed to providing students with a dynamic and interesting learning environment in which they can grow and develop. I seek to encourage students to enjoy co-curricular activities and study groups, which I believe instils them with a self-directed lifelong learning. While teaching at Army Public School C.O.D., I played an essential role in developing and conducting the co-curricular activities, as well as training sessions for the teachers.
My knowledge, skills and experience make me the perfect person for this position. I would be an asset to your school and would love the opportunity to assist in the development and progression of your students’ learning.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing my suitability for this role within your school.
Yours sincerely

[Signature]
Name
Dated: 

No comments:

Post a Comment